Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Bargains galore as we await more bricks.

I have taken down the stand I had been practising with for ideas of how to have the seating, and I had been sent the seats I had ordered, but the grey bricks never came through for the stand as the person had under counted what they had offered, so now I am on the hunt again for bricks.

I am trying first of all to build with 4 by 2 bricks as they give me enough room to play with and attach the seats, whilst being very strong and stable. (no election pun intended). I can then put cover plates over the top to make it look good, and also some of the definition such as yellow safety lines.

I will see how it works when I try to put the sections in where folks would walk onto the stand from the thorough fare below. My biggest concern is I am not going to have enough room and our lass isn't going to be too keen on me taking over the dining table down stairs, but first I need the bricks and then we will take it from there.

As for other news.

A great buy, came in at under a tenner including delivery. the mini figures themselves would have been 1.50 each and I have ten of them. I have base plates, as currently it is set up as 7 aside, I will eventually want the 11 aside. But now have all the kit to make this happen.

All is good, now lets find some grey bricks.

 ---

---

No comments:

Post a Comment