Friday, October 11, 2019

My current lego shopping list

Just thought I would try to get a little organised and write myself a shopping list. As ever it will change over time, and more than likely you will over buy or forget something, but at least we have the benefit of Lego never going off.

The shopping list is mostly the bulk at the moment, as the design changes in my mind, then more than likely completely different items will be required. Time scales have not been thought of, it will be a case of when I see an item I will get it, I will be as part of the adventure be looking for bargains, and who knows those bargains them self may lead the design in another direction.

Anyways, if you see any of these on your travels going cheap, I would be grateful if you let me know, leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment