Friday, February 21, 2020

Clock Tower Tinkering

A good thing to do with the filler bricks I buy, is to tinker with them. In this little bit of tinkering I am looking to see how I can incorporate the Lego watch I bought from Ebay into a tower, or some sort of facade to a stand.

The tweets below show the first few attempts, which has led me to the idea of building brick arches for the whole of one end of a stand, then building it up to include the watch as the clock face. It does have studs on the watch straps to help it link into the Lego bricks but I think it needs a little trim around the clock face.

I do enjoy the tinkering as it works out the ideas. Currently I am on the look out for clock towers or brick work for the outside of stadiums, any good examples you see, feel free to share in the comments section.
---

No comments:

Post a Comment