Saturday, March 14, 2020

My stadium corner stands

As you will see with the twitter posts below I have been tinkering with the corner stands. My first attempt was in the second tweet, where I used a lot of red 4x2 bricks just to see how it would work, it is the first one where I have integrated stairs so there is actual access to the higher levels. I do have plans for this all around the stadium, it is just currently I build the bare bones then keep adding to them.

The first tweet was actually my second attempt, it is where I have used the white bricks, and incorporated a score board (well old mobile phone) this time though without sorting the access to the higher levels, this is again something for the future.

That means there is a lot for the future, and if life gets any more isolating due to the corona virus, then I make have all the time I could ever want, but as usual the main problem will be a lack of bricks, I have ordered quite a few more, and some plates heres hoping it will get to us before nay quarantine.

--
--

No comments:

Post a Comment