Friday, March 27, 2020

Latest build, brings capacity up to 908

It's been a strange old world at the moment. So to take my mind off things I revamped the main stand, I have always been reluctant to do this, as this was the original part of the stadium and I had the worries of taking it apart and then when I rebuilt it, not being happy with the results and thus having ruined what I had done already.

I won't put every photo up, as I did take a series of photos as I was rebuilding the stand, feel free to follow me on Twitter and look through the timeline. I did during the process get what I describe as "Lego Finger" my index finger on my right hand became sore from taking apart and pushing back down all the bricks. A small price to pay in the current circumstances.

The results I would say are fantastic, the only sad new is that I have now run out of bricks. I had well over a 1,000 filler bricks, and they were eaten up right away. so the build is on hold for the stadium, and as it does come at an expense it may be a few months delay, as there is bigger priorities at the moment.

What I will be doing though, is looking through the boxes of lego sets that I got, but never had the patience to sort. There is one thing about self isolation, I have been able to get a lot of jobs done, which I have always found an excuse to do something else. Even if we didn't go out, there was always some sport on the television. the garden has never looked so sorted.

Anyways, as ever throw a comment my way if you have one, and follow on twitter if you want to see the latest. Thanks for passing by.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment