Thursday, December 19, 2019

Can your Lego ideas be too big?

Well, although My Lego Stadium is barely started as you can see from the tweet below and the photos shared upon them, I am going to need a bigger table on which to put anything like the full stadium. The structure (at present) is expected to be 3 x 4 (48x48 base plates) I can fit the four along but not the three wide. My ideas also keep expanding, thoughts of facilities around the ground. Such as car park, bus station and train station. The ground itself will probably over spill the edge of the bases especially for the higher tiers, and you also have the concourse around the ground.

So, can you have too big an idea? Not really, only limited space to develop them. As I haven't even finished one side of the stadium as of yet I am not going to focus on this for the moment. My mind does keep flitting backwards and forwards. Partly wanting to get on with more and more stands, then going back to doing the details in the rooms.

It is good fun, and quite a distraction from life around you, it has certainly made watching football more fun, as instead of getting annoyed with footballers falling over, I am looking at the seating arrangements in the back ground to get ideas.

Would love your comments and thoughts feel free to comment and share.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment