Wednesday, August 12, 2020

It started with a brick never thought it would come to this.

This is the brick Part no,2339

Maybe would help to know when I first got hold of this brick, but unfortunately my memory fails me.

 Brick, Arch 1 x 5 x 4 - Continuous Bow

--

--

I then got to talk train stations with @studdersfield and that led me to find the front facade of Liverpool Lime Street

--

Image

--

Now I know this first attempt leaves a lot to be desired, but it is where it all began, as the Carpenters would sing.

--

Image

--

Which led to

Image

--

and I thought that would make a great back to a stand

Image

--

and although not complete, it certainly is getting to shape up well.

(fromt)

Image

--

Image


Would love your thoughts, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment