Tuesday, August 4, 2020

It's a funny old world, but I don't hear anyone laughing.

The main reason I am building this Lego stadium is to keep my sanity. As the header suggests "It's a funny old world" But! I don't hear anyone laughing. For this very reason I do try to find folks who take you away from this world and who do their dioramas with Lego. A couple of good ones to follow on Twitter @fcbrickstand @bricktothepast

Now back to the update, no building in the past week, but I have ordered some new bricks.

More arches, not red as you see here but tan so that I can continue the arch theme which you can see in the photo below, Wanting to repeat this across three boards, see what the effect is like when built.

The second brick on order, is the modified bar, this is out of necessity 
1, lack of red seats 
2, cost of the red seats available

So the plan being on the two end terraces, is to remove the seats I have and replace them with the bar brick stood on a 2x1 brick, this is still half the price of buying the equivalent seat. Hopefully will get these this week, so I can get on with a bit of building, with results to follow.
--

--
Image
--

As for ebay


a 100 people have viewed it but no bids as yet (Que surpris) but then again I would have been shocked if anyone did bid, I do wonder if anyone came and had a look? feel free to comment if you did find this blog that way, or even if not that way, feel free to comment anyway.

Off to join the real world and wait for my bricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment