Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Our lass wants a static caravan in Whitley Bay

I have never been one to shy away from self promotion, and it came to me last night, when searching through ebay for joblots and finding the obligatory 2 bricks being sold as a joblot, then someone showed me a Lego brick for sale for £2,000. I went one better and found a £5 Lego kit available for £6,500. It got me to thinking, what would stop me putting My Lego Stadium up for sale? Nothing at all it seems, I had actually wanted to market it for £30,000 but my limit is £10,000.

Also this brings into play, what do I actually do with the football stadium when it is anywhere near finished? What is the point of it all?

The point of it all? Simply answered, it has helped my mental health, when I started this over a year ago, it was something fresh to focus on. I thought it would all fit on to an office table, and would be something for the grand kids to play with. It has grown a lot since then but so has the problems of the world, and having a focus has really helped.

What happens when it is nearly finished? What will be finished? The second of those questions is the most relevant question. I can imagine it just simply growing and growing, I will be happy when I have a stadia around the pitch, but then there will be the next tier, surrounding areas, I can imagine it will just grow and grow, well grow to the limitations of the space I have.

So what happens at the end? I know the bricks are always going to be worth something, I have easily cleared a grand, I would say building it, one day I might sit down and tot up the spend. I don't think I would really want to break it up and sell the bricks back to the world of Lego fans, I think I would go for the big sell.

This is why we are where we are now, if someone offered me the right amount of money, they could have it, and as described in the sale, I will hand deliver it, especially for this amount of money, and what would it be spent on? As the heading says a static caravan, probably Whitley Bay, but I think our lass deserves a treat for putting up with me.


Happy Bidding!

;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment