Thursday, November 21, 2019

Always looking for more bricks.

It is very much a stop start process at the moment. I have mentioned before I could just go out and easily spend thousands of pounds and have this stadium done in a few months. Yet that is not half the fun, also I couldn't justify spending that amount of money.

So I am always on the look out for bargains, I have some 6x2 bricks coming which were less than half the price of 4x2 bricks at the moment, I have recently lost out on 20 football mini figures, but you have to set a budget and stick to it. Bargains will come along.

The continuation of the build will start next weekend, as the bricks I have just bought are unlikely to turn up before next weekend. I am hoping to find some more bargains before then, in negotiations for some red seats be good if they could be here for next weekend as well.

How it looks so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment