Saturday, November 2, 2019

At last I get my base plate, at least it was virtually free.

They say patience is a virtue, but waiting for a nearly a month for one base plate, did test any virtue I have. As I had explained to the seller, I had bid, won and paid for many other items and was still waiting for their item.

The saving grace is that it was virtually free, I had, had a ten pound amazon voucher from the lucky day app which I play. A lot of these apps do make wild claims of that you will get hundreds if not thousands of pounds. You see staged videos (it seems) of folks showing their surprise of big wins. I took it all with a pinch of salt, I never buy anything and hit the cross on the advert as soon as the 30 secs are up.

I have tried a couple of other apps, and they did exactly what I thought this one would do, it gives you money amounts in the early games, but it all slows down as soon as you get to the bit where you can claim any money. This has app has done this with the real money I have been on $4.50 for months now having got the initial money in the first few days. But you do get coins, and if you persist (I have a lot of spare time at work) you can build them up for vouchers. I took my first when i got to £2 just to see if it was real. receiving a mail with the code and used it on Amazon, so I saved up enough for £10 which took around two months.

So if you would like to help me get some more coins you get 100,000 for every referral then use the code below.

I could spend lots of money buying all the lego I needed all at once, but things like this help me to get the Lego for next to nothing, which is half the fun of building the stadium.

--
--
--

No comments:

Post a Comment