Monday, November 18, 2019

Another 300 bricks in the wall.

It had been a few weeks since I had sourced some new bricks and yesterday was this first time for a little while I have been able to sit down and integrate what I had bought into the stadium. This is going to be a long process, due to the fact that of instead of just going out and buying everything brand new I am hunting out the bargains. --
-- I also have had a change of plan on the build, I am going for a one stud gap between the rows of seats, instead of the two I had gone with at the moment, Now, at the moment that is too big a change to rip up all that I have done at the moment so have kept it the same for the lower part of the stand but made the changes to the upper part. ---
-- You can so quickly get through the bricks though, which is a big disappointment as you always want to crack on. This is how it looks at the moment. Capacity up to 148 (need to find a lot more red seats) and starting to take good shape with the second plate mirroring the first. --
-- Now off to hunt some more bricks. feel free to send me a message if you see any on offer. --

No comments:

Post a Comment