Saturday, December 28, 2019

My latest bit of tinkering

Here you can see from the two twitter posts what I have been tinkering with.

On Christmas day I put together all the treats I had got from my Lego Advent Calendar which were very useful for the chairman's new suite. There was a fireplace, grandfather clock, table, rocking chair,tables and oven.

I had also recently acquired a cafe which came with a mini figure chef and older lady, perfect for the cooking area and chairman's wife.

Then today I have been wanting as always to get on but not having the bricks, I have been getting quite a few Lego bases, so I used the multi coloured bricks which will be for the internal of the stadium, I also had a play around with base plates to give a lot of room behind the stand to create open areas for the fans to enjoy before the match, although I didn't have enough bricks to complete it all. I did have enough to give an idea of what it will look like.

I now have to go shopping and get not just the 3001 bricks for the main structure but quite a few more tan 8x16 base plates and 1x6 clear windows. I am planning to put gates on the sides. Mainly due to ease.

Anyway it has been fun playing, would enjoy to read your thoughts.

 --
--

No comments:

Post a Comment