Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Happiness is......

Whether I am writing this to justify the money I have spent on something which is truly superfluous in life or not. I am gaining happiness from doing this hobby, which is in itself priceless.

Our lass bought me a Lego calendar and with Lego being Lego, you already get to see what you are getting, I didn't know the day but I knew it was coming. But unlike something nasty or you could fear, this was always going to be a pleasant surprise. I had in fact a month or so ago nearly bought a mini kit simply to get this mini figure with a camera. I couldn't justify it, so held myself back. For this virtue I was rewarded, and as you can see in the tweet below, I now have cameraman, he was going to be used as pitch side camera man, but it did also give himself over to stadium spotter, could imagine the figure travelling the country to jot down and photo stadium (now that sounds interesting). So I am happy. (Yeah)

Also awaiting three lots of bricks to hopefully complete the other half of the stand. I will report back on this shortly.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment