Thursday, December 5, 2019

Whilst I await more bricks.

Just a quick update whilst I await some more bricks. The photo below includes with the minifigures I have at present. So currently 76 at the moment. You really do have to be aware of costs thought. as you could easily let it all run away with you. I have been searching out bargains, but even then, when I get this next lot of bricks I think I will hold off until the new year.

Unlike the current General Election promises, I can't just magic money out of thin air and with us currently having the bathroom renovated and decorating to follow, pennies for the real world is needed over hobbies.

I will always be on the lookout for bargains, and thanks to a follower on Twitter, I now have 900 seats, so building up supplies. A task for the next few days while I am off is to count up the bricks used up already. Meant to do it from the start, but best to do it now before it gets to big.

Will report back on the next stage, the bricks which are coming are for the corner stand so it should I hope be a good addition to the ground, it won't be fully integrated as of yet, but you should see more than just the bare bones of it.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment